Bicester County School, The Bicestrian & Kenneth Williams
What a Carry On!
The Bicester County School (latterly known as the Bicester Grammar School) opened in September 1924 in what was the rather grand sounding, if not much to look at, Bicester Hall. The building still stands and is situated on the corner of the junction of Launton Road and London Road. The building is now a retirement housing complex.